This is our old blog (until 2008-2019) , we have moved to our new site - https://www.norad4u.com/blog2020/

Search This Blog

Monday, July 27, 2015

Wireless WIFI access points and laptops in the new born nursery

In 2012 my first child was born. The stay in the hospital was very hard for me as an EHS person. The hallways were full with small, but radiating cellular micro-cells. I had to go very quickly and tried to bypass them as fast as possible, armed with my RF Protection Hat and Jacket. In the nursery I notice the same micro-cells installed in the ceiling, but a RF test with an RF meter showed they were not active.

In the picture above - cellular micro cells antenna
 in the Ichilov hospital in Tel Aviv , Israel, 2012


In 2014 my second child was born. This time when I visit the hospital, in addition to the micro cells in the hallways, I notice lots of WIFI Acess points all over the hospital. The crew also used wireless laptop on carts. I was very disappointed to see that the wireless laptops where in use also in the nursery. I also notice that in the nursery, 1.5 meters above new born babies, WIFI access point (that radiates all the time) was installed.
The radiation from these devices is adding to the new born babies, patients, visitors and stuffs' exposure to RF radiation in side the hospital. I would be nice to see that the health system is pushing the wireless out, banning the use of wireless and cellphones in side the hospital, and reducing  the exposure. But for now it seems that the exposure just get heavier and heavier.

In the picture above - WiFi Access Points in the
 nursery(1.5 meter away from new born babies), 
 in the Ichilov hospital in Tel Aviv , Israel, 2014


In the picture above - WiFi Access Points in the
 nursery(1.5 meter away from new born babies), 
 in the Ichilov hospital in Tel Aviv , Israel, 2014


 In the picture above - Wireless laptops on carts in the
 nursery,  Ichilov hospital in Tel Aviv , Israel, 2014

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this. I believe this is how I became ES, when visiting my companion for hours per day over 4-5 months when he was in hospital - Geneva's University Hospital (HUG) and nearly every other hospital in Geneva is permeated with Wi-Fi - the elderly, staff, children, pregnant women, newborn babies all being irradiated 24/7...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sick get sicker while the world think this is "progress".

      Delete